Friday, March 1, 2013

Simple Update

Just a quick update!

Today is the last day of our volleyball tournament. Hopefully we will not end on a loss!

After the game there will be a hot dog party. I don't know why people want to make hot dogs. It was obviously not my idea. I will not be eating much at this party.

Research is going well! I'm learning the statistical program R and it's a lot to think about. I'm also working on a video about the reproduction of moon snails, which I'll post when it's done.

Overall, I'm having lots of fun still. My roommate and I already have a custom of making dinner together on Sundays! We made about four gallons of lentil soup last Sunday and we've been eating it all week. This Sunday we'll try for stir fry with homemade sweet and sour sauce.

In other news, I am officially going to live with the other kayak guides with whom I'll be working in Friday Harbor. I move in on May 1! That's exciting, but I still have so much time here! I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment